Monday 4 June 2007

the scent of purple on a midnight hill...


Oh forgive me.

I'm getting a little poetic.

I also have more to say about being arty in Vienna. I found a really cool shop here, got chatting to the proprietor who was a very sweet smiley woman. She told me it's a concept shop, the entire stock changes every month or so. They feature fashion from all these different countries like Bulgaria and Poland by small independent designers. The clothes were amazing, really quirky and unusual, but a little too expensive for me, unfortunately. Not crazy expensive, probably in the region of 100 euros, but that is too much for an English teacher on a budget.

I saw this dress there in March but it was a sunday and the shop was closed. Alas! I think this would have been the dress to give me magical powers...if ever a dress would do such a thing.

No comments: