Sunday 14 October 2007

The challenge - random, really good conversational questions...

Having a conversation on the bus yesterday, I was asked a question which I have to say is pure genius -
"Who, in your opinion, is the father of dance?"
Bearing in mind that this was totally out of the blue, after a momentary lapse in conversation I think it was just the perfect thing to say.
The new challenge then, people, is to match the randomness and entertainment value of this question.

We said Michael Jackson. Who disagrees?

I spent a good while last night trying to think of questions to match it. I think I failed, the best I got was (the possibly mildly offensive) "Hanuman versus Ganesh - who'd win in a fight?"
I'll have to think about whether it would be wise to bust that one out on the next long journey. People here don't seem to be too sensitive about religion though, and freely question me about mine...
hmmm, dunno.

Amanda came up with - "walk on broken glass or chew nails?"
a nice attempt, I think.

No comments: